Resources 

Console

Help with turning a glide game to a D3D game. Chubs (1 reply, 0 views) (2001-Jul-19)
-
There's a game I play called F-16 Multirole Fighter by Novalogic. It has a glide API so you can only play it with 3Dfx cards. They have a newer game out that supports D3D (F-22 L3). What I originally wanted to do was be able to use F-16 with D3D so I can play with hardware acceleration. I got this to work by using a DLL from their newer game that uses D3D (F-22 L3). The only problem is, it runs in a window and I can't get it to go fullscreen, therefor it kinda sux. I'm sure if I knew enough about D3D I could get it to go fullscreen. I bet it's just something I have to change in the DLL or the EXE of the game but I don't know what. If anyone can offer any help with this, it would be much appreciated. Email me or my ICQ is 26304419. I'm also on MSN at Chubs_HJH@hotmail.com Thanks alot for any help you can give. System Specs: Athlon 850 128 RAM ATI Rage Fury Pro

-
Back to Forum

Re: Help with turning a glide game to a D3D game. Peter (0 replies) (2001-Jul-20)

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.
There have been 53 visitors within the last 20 minutes
RSS News Feed