VBGamer
 So, 20 years have past since most of us "met"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Almar

Netherlands
192 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2018 :  2:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Almar's Homepage  Send Almar an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote

We are roughly 20 years later after most of us have met building games in the days of VB6, DirectDraw surfaces and Bit-blitting pixels to the screen as fast as we could.

I know that this message is like a message in a bottle, thrown in a large ocean, but maybe someone will catch it and decide it might be worthy to reply!

The question is, what are you up to, and are you still working on anything game related? I would start normally, but first want to see if this message is seen anyway :)

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2018 :  2:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a Ph.D. in Astrophysics, so not really game related. And yeah, it's been a long time. The programming and game programming world has changed so much. Personally I've done most of my professional work in Python.

Go to Top of Page

Spodi
Warrior

USA
142 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2021 :  12:56:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spodi's Homepage  Send Spodi an AOL message  Click to see Spodi's MSN Messenger address  Send Spodi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Where am I? I think I went through the wrong door and ended up back in my early teens. Hmm.

vbGORE
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
VBGamer © Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.