Resources 

Console

TransparentBlt and the rebellion it sparks... tatsuo (4 replies, 0 views) (2000-Apr-17)
-
I got an email asking if I had tried that new transparentblt function that the vs 6.0 library talks about. I hadn't, and it seemed worthy of some attention. But when I try to use it in Rahaji, my computer snaps. First, it works for the cursor graphics. Then, when the map and sprites load, the program crashes hard, taking down explorer, some random system programs, and my pride down with it. I cannot figure out what is wrong with it! Does anybody, preferrably someone who knows more about this new function than me, have any clue of what could've caused that?!? I know it says you shouldn't try to use 24-bit bitmaps, but they worked with the test program I have. Even when I changed them to 256 color bitmaps, it still insisted on dying. I'm using RGB(255,0,255) as my transparent color, if that could possibly have any bearing. Thanks, a depressed and tired Tatsuo

-
Back to Forum

yep Lucky (0 replies) (2000-Apr-17)
RE: TransparentBlt and the rebellion it sparks... Graham (2 replies) (2000-Apr-19)
RE: TransparentBlt and the rebellion it sparks... David Goodlad (0 replies) (2000-Apr-20)

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.
There have been 59 visitors within the last 20 minutes
RSS News Feed