Resources 

Console

Sprite Clipping on Full Screen DirectX (scrolltile Wader (8 replies, 0 views) (2000-May-3)
-
Me again.. ;) I went to Lucky's site and found that scrolltile example. that helped me out alot for clipping for 1st layer tiles. however.. for Sprites and objects and such, I need a different code example.. anybody have any to send/post? Right now, when I add sprites and such to the scrolltile example, when it's at any of the edge of the screen it just disappears instead of gradually disappear like it should... can anybody help? Here's another problem also... Im using 16x16 graphics, since Im making kinda like a Secret of Mana clone.. so 16x16 graphics with Lucky's tilescroll engine... the stupid thing runs at 31fps MAX.. with Vsync on or off, it doesnt matter.. and that is super slow for a action/rpg game.. how can I speed it up to respectable speeds? like 60fps.. btw: res is 640x480x16

-
Back to Forum

heheh Lucky (3 replies) (2000-May-3)
Check this one out, Lucky ;) Warder (2 replies) (2000-May-3)
palette Lucky (1 reply) (2000-May-3)
Hmm... Mattman (0 replies) (2000-May-5)
RE: Sprite Clipping on Full Screen DirectX (scroll DiscoStew (0 replies) (2000-May-4)
RE: Sprite Clipping on Full Screen DirectX (scroll SLotman (2 replies) (2000-May-4)
Clipping Laurens Leemans (1 reply) (2000-May-4)
RE: Clipping The Gilb (0 replies) (2000-May-6)

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.
There have been 47 visitors within the last 20 minutes
RSS News Feed