Resources 

Console

TheNexus's News posts... Mattman (6 replies, 0 views) (2001-Apr-17)
-
Is it just me, or have some of the news posts on this site been pretty weak? The grammar and spelling have been terrible in numerous posts, and they don't even tell about news! For example, the last post about Saxon Entertainment, it basically says "Saxon Entertainment is finally almost here!" Well maybe it's just me, but I've never heard of it, so I'm not really jumping around my room with excitement. The fact that I've never heard of it, combined with the fact that there is no URL, no link, and no screenshot especially makes it a lame news post. The author aught to have waited until Saxon Entertainment is actually available. And I'm not trying to harp on this one author or anything, as there have been numerous posts of the same quality. I think that posts like this shouldn't even be added the news, as they basically give us information relevant to nothing. Perhaps the people that authorize the posts could instead not authorize the posts and send the author of the post an email, recommending that he give more information in the post.

-
Back to Forum

I Second That..*nt* Brian Clark (0 replies) (2001-Apr-17)
I second second that... Jason (0 replies) (2001-Apr-17)
Even Worst! W-Buffer (0 replies) (2001-Apr-17)
Re: TheNexus's News posts... Soop (1 reply) (2001-Apr-18)
Yep :-P Mattman (0 replies) (2001-Apr-18)
Re: Yep :-P Jack Hoxley (0 replies) (2001-Apr-19)

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.
There have been 22 visitors within the last 20 minutes
RSS News Feed