Resources 

Console

3d Sprites in VB cuzzle (5 replies, 0 views) (2001-Jun-3)
-
Hey again, I have tried 3d Studio Max, Truespace, Anim8or, & Blender to create decent organic characters with animation for my VB game, but none of them are sufficient for creating organic, smooth humans/characters. Can anyone suggest a good program to create 3d models of humans that can be deformed when they move? I don't want a human made of blocks, and when his arm bends, you can see right through his joint. Look at your arm right now. Really, do it. Now, turn your arm over so you can see your elbow. Straighten out your arm if it isn't already. Watch your skin as you bend your elbow inward. It deforms and stretches to form around your elbow. I want this feature in a 3d program, but none of them that are able to do it are free or simple. The closest in Anim8or, but it's interface is so bulky and slow and complicated... and fustrating. Ever play fallout 2 or diablo/diablo2? See their humanoid/creatures? They are 3d, prerendered. I need that effect, that kind of sprite. I can model a human, but I need a program that I can use to get that effect. Thanks for your precious time, I hope you can help, -cuzzle

-
Back to Forum

Poser? David Goodlad (0 replies) (2001-Jun-3)
Re: 3d Sprites in VB Chris Kline (1 reply) (2001-Jun-3)
Re: mo-cap Soop (0 replies) (2001-Jun-4)
Re: 3d Sprites in VB Soop (1 reply) (2001-Jun-4)
Re: 3d Sprites in VB cuzzle (0 replies) (2001-Jun-10)

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.
There have been 33 visitors within the last 20 minutes
RSS News Feed