ASP developers?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - May 27 2004 :  11:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I need some help in finishing a pretty large update for VBgamer. The design is pretty much finalized, but I could use some help, if anyone is insterested, in writing some ASP and database code. Either email me or post here if you would like to contribute.

Please don't post if you don't have the time or knowledge to help. I'd really like to keep this thread on topic.

Dan
Squire

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - May 28 2004 :  04:50:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Would like to help, Although I can only commit an hour or so a day between 8pm -> 10pm GMT from Sunday evening. Have plenty of experience working on ASP projects for Timex, Sony and Warner Bros.

How do you see the collaboration to work?
I have interdev on my Home office PC.

Go to Top of Page

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - May 28 2004 :  1:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have to admit I wasn't expecting a response so soon, which is why I made this a sticky topic. I'll put together a list of different things that I need help with, then I guess we can see what happens. I'll email you instead of posting on the forum.

Also, if anyone else has content they would like to contribute, such as links, articles, tutorials, files or source code, or anything vb game related, email me!
Go to Top of Page

ardman
Squire

15 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2004 :  10:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit ardman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll be more than willing to help. Let me know if you'd like the help.

Neil
Go to Top of Page

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2004 :  01:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Neil, I sent you an email a day or two ago, let me know if you got it or not.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
VBGamer © Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.