NemoX 3D Engine Release 1.085 is out
8/22/2004 3:11:53 PM | Posted by:
NemoX Engine 1.085
Post a comment
A new "NemoX Engine" is finaly out. This 1.085 version has a bunch of new features and is faster than ever with the latest 3D Devices.
Some very interesting features:
• Environment mapping
• Render to textures
• Cube mapping
• Bounding box visibility culling
• Bezier surfaces
• An accurate 2D graphic system
• Quake 3 BSP support with lightmaps, shaders, curves, PVS, and sliding collision
• Progressive meshes
• New Terrain system Faster than ever
• Unified Collision system with sliding response for 2D and 3D
All the aspect of NemoX Engine are covered by 51 tutorials included in the NemoX 1.085 SDK.
More information ,tutorials,sources code and downloads can be found at Engine project Web site.
Check it out at:
NemoX Engine Web Site