Back in VB :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Spodi
Warrior

USA
142 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2005 :  12:32:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spodi's Homepage  Send Spodi an AOL message  Click to see Spodi's MSN Messenger address  Send Spodi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey all, have started picking up VB again after stopping for quite some time. I have started back up with a game with DXRE (good ol' DXRE), a real-time action-rpg topdown shooter kind of game (going for a 2d TFC feel :)). Glad to see this site us up and running still! I have noticed that Lucky's site is totally changed, haven't been there in soooo long. ;) Jim, not sure if you guys remember him (www.totallyscrewed.net) released a new game, Zombie Smashers X 2 - he's a really good programmer IMO, some of the most successful VB games made by him.

So what's everyone up to? What's new? :)

vbGORE

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2005 :  2:56:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not much has changed. It's been kind of dead around here lately.

Go to Top of Page

Spodi
Warrior

USA
142 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2005 :  3:55:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spodi's Homepage  Send Spodi an AOL message  Click to see Spodi's MSN Messenger address  Send Spodi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awww, that's a bummer to hear, I've always liked this site.

What if we start submitting game news that isn't about our games, but other people's products who dont know about/dont use this site? I mean, who would have objections to free publicitiy? ;)

vbGORE
Go to Top of Page

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2005 :  4:07:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any news is good news! I have no problem with people reporting on stuff they find. It should probably be either VB related, game related, or perhaps both :-)
Go to Top of Page

Spodi
Warrior

USA
142 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  5:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spodi's Homepage  Send Spodi an AOL message  Click to see Spodi's MSN Messenger address  Send Spodi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Will do!

I have always loved this site, it really kills me to watch it die. :(

vbGORE
Go to Top of Page

Lachlan87

USA
160 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  9:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully more of a hibernation. . . I don't think any of us want to see it die.
Go to Top of Page

Almar

Netherlands
192 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2005 :  05:45:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Almar's Homepage  Send Almar an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
More like VB is getting less activity I think. It's not like the GPWiki VB forum is that big... It used to be way better.

Go to Top of Page

Spodi
Warrior

USA
142 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2005 :  07:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spodi's Homepage  Send Spodi an AOL message  Click to see Spodi's MSN Messenger address  Send Spodi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ugghhh, we're tired, give us a break! :p

vbGORE
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
VBGamer © Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.