Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2004 :  2:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol Sion well i edited mine post but i c u replyed really quick lol (se the final of mien last post), meanwhile if u ppl got HEAD to crack some codes here is a really nice site that i found

http://www.thawte.com/ucgi/gothawte.cgi?a=w00810000817109007

u will have to register to enter the contest then u will have to "crack or decifrate" the encrypted code :D

Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2004 :  4:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Finnaly i got some free time to work on my 3 game projects :D but of corse i will start with the easy one hehe, and yes i got time to for starting making the site... as i saw some development sites around engines they have something, "simplicity" and easy navigation, i will start like that :)

so next week there will be for sure, something about the site :D

-------------------- Edited --------------------

Im sorry lol i forgeted to tell or ask, ppl u can share ur ideas for the site too ;) anyway i think i will add something like "ADDONS" i say this cause there are ppl that want add more features to the engine like the FMOD sound system! of course with all the given credits and authorizations ;) but plz give ideas too ;)

and ppl what forums i should add to the Official DaBood forum that will be created?

Edited by - Scorpion_Blood on Oct 06 2004 5:11:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

ggolemg
Neophyte

1 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2004 :  01:54:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10-11-04 1:53AM - can NOT download anything from the dabooda site, anyone else having the same problem?
Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2004 :  04:12:44 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry, were r u from? the host were the file is its from Portugal so if u r from china, russia, japan, or near those countries u will have problems downloading the file. plz try this direct link:

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/dbturbo/Files/dbt-14.zip

if it doesnt work send me an e-mail and provide me an e-mail with around 5mb to send u the files ;) this will be fixed soon until i get my host back! thanks
Go to Top of Page

masterbooda
Swordmaster

277 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2004 :  1:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit masterbooda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to send a special thanks out to all those that keep this engine supported and running... and yes I do now have internet(mind you is is dial up and out here in the boonies I am lucky to get above 19.3) so I will frequent more often. For I have moved to texas and am reinstating my family and I...

I have been looking through all the posts and maybe I am blind but I haven't seen an actually error yet...cept for the usall video card won't substain it... I do not know if this is good news or bad?

I am currently working on a game which should be out shortly... and my step brother whom I haven't talked to in over ten years found me through this engine, so he will be joining the team... we have been discussing creating a module for mod music to be incorporated into the engine... also if anyone has any ideas for the future release of v1.5... please post and let me know...

Thanks again for the help....DaBooda out...

P.S. Plans are in the works for creating a console type engine using DX7... its just an idea right now...

DaBooda Team is back: http://dabooda.789mb.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sion
Warrior

Denmark
138 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2004 :  2:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sion's Homepage  Click to see Sion's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey DaBooda, glad to hear that you've got internet again (even though it's dial up). And you're right, I don't think any errors or bugs have been reported yet.

It's quite incredible about your step brother finding you via your engine, that just goes to show that your engine has gained a lot of popularity :)

Visit my personal blog at www.AndersNissen.com!
Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2004 :  2:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey booda :D how r u? glad to see u ;)

u should check the all forums cause there are ppl requesting for some help! anyway soon as i got my host (better) back there will be a full dedicated Dabooda forum ;)
Go to Top of Page

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2004 :  3:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and welcome to texas
Go to Top of Page

masterbooda
Swordmaster

277 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2004 :  12:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit masterbooda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome eric, even though it is more of a welcome back for I should have never left this state to begin with....

Yes SBlood we definitely need a dedicated forum for questions, I should have made the engine a little easier to use....lol.... I am even having problems programming with it... but now I am free to answer questions now... which makes me feel less of a bum... lol...

I will answer what I can, but it seems that you guys really know the stuff, I see Sion answering questions better than I could in a lot of instances... so I am thankful for that...

I am really working overtime to get this game out that I have been working on, hopefully it will spawn some more interest, but maybe I should have chose a better title to emulate than lolo... who knows..

DaBooda out...

Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2004 :  1:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im creating a game too but there not much time to work with :p anyway its an bomberman clone and i already created some grafics for it, u can c them here: http://web1.t43.greatnet.de/viewtopic.php?t=6758

there grafics are tottaly created from 0 so i think theres no problem with the ripping stuff :)

Edited by - Scorpion_Blood on Oct 14 2004 1:55:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2004 :  3:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
those bomberman graphics are really great!
Go to Top of Page

Sion
Warrior

Denmark
138 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2004 :  5:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sion's Homepage  Click to see Sion's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm agreeing with Eric on that one - the graphics are looking great!
Very retro. The bomberman looks pretty much like the do in the original games, but the powerups are much better that in the original. You should probably remove the metal-plating under the powerups, so they can be used on top of different material... that is, unless you want the metal to be part of the powerup graphic.
I should also have started with bomberman or something simpler, I'm pretty stuck in my currenct project :(

Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2004 :  6:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

actually the metal plate is only to show the shadows of the powerup base, like i said :p anyway thanks :D
Go to Top of Page

Sion
Warrior

Denmark
138 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2004 :  6:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sion's Homepage  Click to see Sion's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion_Blood

actually the metal plate is only to show the shadows of the powerup base, like i said :p anyway thanks :D

Oh sorry, I missed that part. It's really cool that you can click the pictures and enlarge/shrink them. Makes it much easier to see how they'll look ingame :)

Go to Top of Page

masterbooda
Swordmaster

277 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2004 :  7:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit masterbooda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I concur that those graphics look spetacular... looking forward to seeing the completed version... or maybe even a demo... hint hint....lol..

Looking alot better than mine will...lol

DaBooda out...

P.S. I am finding alot of forum posts about dabooda, they weren't labeled... lol... I will keep digging, at least I can stay up to date now...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
VBGamer © Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.