Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Sion
Warrior

Denmark
138 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2004 :  4:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sion's Homepage  Click to see Sion's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've got all the stuff from the website (except screenshots) but Hotmail won't let me opload more than 1024KB *grrr*! Fortunately Hotmail expands the storage space from 2MB to 250MB and sending limit from 1MB to 10MB before august - nice! Well, anyway I've uploaded all the things to my website - it's approx. 4MB in RAR-format. The URL is: http://www.icysoft.dk/DaBooda2dEngineTurbo.rar

Visit my personal blog at www.AndersNissen.com!
Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2004 :  4:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
tanks ;)
Go to Top of Page

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2004 :  5:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and make sure you send me a copy of the "coded in vb" graphic so I can put it on the coded in VB page.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  12:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ALELUIAAAAAA!!!! lol its finaly up, the temporarly Dabooda Engine site is up and running, next week i will start coding the other page i showed to u guys so untill then dont forget to check the temp site and send me some comments plz ;)

http://www.dabooda-engine.tk

if the above dont work check http://clientes.netvisao.pt/dbturbo/Index.htm

TS. PLZ if u find any error reply to me ;)

now me gona sleep a little already 6am here and iv been up all night working on the page!
Go to Top of Page

Eric Coleman
Gladiator

USA
811 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  12:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eric Coleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
looks good
Go to Top of Page

VBBR

Brazil
617 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  06:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking very good. I can see this engine will probably go far... masterbooda will sure be proud of us all when he comes back and sees that the engine has 1,000 contributors or something around it

Whatever. Who knows...
Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  07:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice idea ;) i will add an counter today ;)
Go to Top of Page

Sion
Warrior

Denmark
138 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  08:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sion's Homepage  Click to see Sion's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Looking good Scorpion_Blood - very good job on the website(s). You can disable the annoying .tk-popup by changing your profile settings in your .tk-account.
Looking forward to the non-temp. version :)

Go to Top of Page

VBBR

Brazil
617 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  08:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happily I use Firefox, so I see no pop-ups at all.

Whatever. Who knows...
Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  10:06:28 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sion tanks ;)

Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  6:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry ppl forgeted to say, if anyone is working with the engine, changes, updates or games plz reply to me to add to the news page ;) i saw somewere that someone is working on the multiplayer class if this is true tell then i will update the page!
Go to Top of Page

Sion
Warrior

Denmark
138 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  6:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sion's Homepage  Click to see Sion's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm the one currently working on the multiplayer class. It's almost completed but I still need to adress a few issues and determine the final class functions. The code is a bit messy at places, but alternatively I would have to make 3 classes instead of 1. The public interface of the engine should be kept as simple as possible, so I've chosen the less elegant version.
When the class is done, I'm going to test that all functions that a multiplayer game requires is actually included. Then I'll write a short tutorial on how to use the class along with a working example - much like DaBrooda has been doing with the other classes. But I'll notify you the moment I release the class... Hopefully it won't be too embarasing ;)

Go to Top of Page

Scorpion_Blood
Warrior

Portugal
118 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  6:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Scorpion_Blood's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
np ;) and tanks in advance :D so i will be w8ing for it ;) now what i ask is to all people that are here to spread the url cuz some ppl think that the masterbooda site is down (actually is lol but i refer now to the new one)
Go to Top of Page

VBBR

Brazil
617 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2004 :  7:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When the multiplayer class is complete, would it be OK for me to use it inside my project? (it will be open source too)

Whatever. Who knows...
Go to Top of Page

Sion
Warrior

Denmark
138 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2004 :  07:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sion's Homepage  Click to see Sion's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The multiplayer class is part of the DaBrooda engine with all that it includes. That means that the network class has the same license as the rest of the engine... which means no license and no restrictions on useage.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
VBGamer © Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Eric Coleman, Peter Kuchnio , et. al.